If you find your new C8 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray coupe a bit slow Hennessey Performance can alleviate this fear with its H700 supercharger package. Hennessey takes the C8’s naturally-aspirated LT2 6.2-liter V8 engine and upgrades it with a high-flow centrifugal supercharger, an air induction system with an air-to-water intercooler, high-performance software, and an optional enhanced cat-back exhaust. The upgraded parts and Hennessey’s magic increases the C8 Corvette Sting Ray coupe’s stock 490 horsepower and 465 lb-ft of torque to 708 bhp and 638 lb-ft: a 44 percent increase in horsepower and a 37 percent increase in torque over the factory rating. To put things into context Chevy’s flagship C8 Z06 Corvette’s naturally-aspirated 5.5-liter V8 LT6 engine produces a factory-rated 670 bhp and 460 lb-ft of torque.
“The stock C8 Corvette Stingray is an extraordinary sports car, yet Chevrolet left some V8 performance on the table,” said John Hennessey, founder and CEO. “Our exciting ‘H700’ supercharger package integrates seamlessly with the 8-speed dual-clutch gearbox, and our exhaust upgrade sounds much more aggressive than stock. Considering that our power and torque surpass the factory Z06, the Hennessey ‘H700’ is arguably the best value high-performance supercar in the world.”
What do you get with the H700 package and what does it cost?
You get the aforementioned supercharger, intercooler, engine tune, and optional cat-back exhaust. On top of the performance upgrades your C8 gets a vinyl Hennessey livery (available in blue, white, black, silver, or red), ‘Hennessey’ and ‘H700’ badging, and a serial numbered plaque.
The H700 rides on a set of 19- and 20-inch alloy wheels that are available with a brushed aluminum, satin black, or graphite finish. The H700 package will set you back $49,995, and if you just want some horsepower a power-only package with just the supercharger upgrade is available for $34,950.
The H700 package fits all 2020-2022 C8 Corvette coupe models and has a three-year/36,000-mile limited warranty.
H700 C8 Corvette upgrade package
- 708 bhp @ 5,900 rpm
- 638 lb-ft torque @5,000 rpm
UPGRADES TO STANDARD C8 CORVETTE
- High-Flow Centrifugal Supercharger System
- High-Flow Air Induction System
- Air-To-Water Intercooler Upgrade
- High-Flow Cat-Back Sport Exhaust System
- Hennessey Calibration Upgrade
- All Necessary Gaskets and Fluids
- Professional Installation
- Chassis Dyno Calibration & Testing
- Road Testing (Up To 500 Miles)
- 19” (F) and 20” (R) Lightweight Street Wheels (Brushed Aluminum, Satin Black, or Graphite)
- Hennessey C8 Heritage Livery (Blue, White, Black, Silver, or Red)
- Hennessey Exterior Badging
- H700 Exterior Badging
- Serial Numbered Engine Bay Plaque
- 3 Year / 36,000 Mile Warranty
*Exhaust removes active valve functionality